Like any decorative accessories, containers and planters are great items to use to bring out a focal point, and fill up an empty space. Larger containers can be placed at an empty corner of the floor in a group, smaller tabletop container can be used on a coffee tabletop or shelves to give an elegant feel to the room. Containers can be used on their own or filled with plants or floral arrangements. Some containers are used even for other purposes such as to keep away any knick-knacks on the table, or to store walking sticks and umbrellas. Containers used with plants, either life or artificial, will surely make a grand impact on any decoration, interior or exterior.
- The Story of the Lutyens Bench
- How to Decorate with Containers and Planters
- 7 Tips To Create a Cool Outdoor Living Space That Your Neighbor Envies
- Retro Revival
- Tips for Maintaining Patio Furniture
- Versatile Sunbrella Throw Pillows for Your Couch and Patio Furniture
- Jazz Up Your Room With Throw Pillows